It is the ambition of our community members to work in the frontiers of marketing. Work by members of our AiMark network has received numerous academic rewards, including:
- for the article in the Journal of Marketing Research that has made the “most significant long-term contribution to marketing theory, methodology, and/or practice.”
- for the best marketing paper in Marketing Science or Management Science
- for the best article that appeared in the Journal of Marketing Research.
- for the best marketing paper derived from a Ph.D. thesis published in an INFORMS-sponsored journal.
- for the best paper that appeared in the International Journal of Research in Marketing.
- given by the American Marketing Association. It recognizes the author(s) of “an outstanding research article published within the last 10 years, which has significantly influenced the direction of global marketing.”
- . The International Journal of Research in Marketing and the European Marketing Academy have established an award to recognize long-term research impact on the field of marketing, and named the award in honor of Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School.
Furthermore, our Executive Director of AiMark Prof. Jan-Benedict Steenkamp has received two lifetime awards:
- for Behavioral and Social Sciences, which is awarded bi-annually by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences to a scholar who has made “exceptional achievements in the area of the behavioral and social sciences.” (The first time the prize has been awarded to a researcher in any area of business administration.)
- for “exceptional scholarly achievements to the profession,” given by the Society for Marketing Advances.